Internet media / content / MIME types.
media-types with Spago:
spago install media-types
The quick start hasn't been written yet (contributions are welcome!). The quick start covers a common, minimal use case for the library, whereas longer examples and tutorials are kept in the docs directory.
media-types documentation is stored in a few places:
- Module documentation is published on Pursuit.
- Written documentation is kept in the docs directory.
- Usage examples can be found in the test suite.
If you get stuck, there are several ways to get help:
- Open an issue if you have encountered a bug or problem.
- Search or start a thread on the PureScript Discourse if you have general questions. You can also ask questions in the
#purescript-beginnerschannels on the Functional Programming Slack (invite link).
You can contribute to
media-types in several ways:
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please open an issue. We'll do our best to work with you to resolve or answer it.
If you would like to contribute code, tests, or documentation, please read the contributor guide. It's a short, helpful introduction to contributing to this library, including development instructions.
If you have written a library, tutorial, guide, or other resource based on this package, please share it on the PureScript Discourse! Writing libraries and learning resources are a great way to help this library succeed.